Martz Gold Line is pleased to offer the following employment opportunities.
Goldline, Inc. – a division of the Martz Group – is currently seeking a Full Time Diesel Mechanic with experience working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years Heavy Equipment/Diesel experience, strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
The position includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Ensuring the proper diagnoses and repair off all equipment
· Supervising the performance of minor engine work; removal, replacement and diagnoses of transmission and other component problems
· Supervising and coordinating all employees in the maintenance department
· Ensuring all repairs are made in timely manner
· Ensuring preventive maintenance schedule is kept up to date in accordance with pre-established mileage requirements
· Maintaining records for vehicle maintenance in accordance with the Department of Transportation regulations
· Ensure that shop environment is kept in compliance with OSHA
Gold Line, Inc. – a division of the Martz Group – is seeking a Full Time Motor Coach Cleaner for its fast-paced operation.
Successful candidates will:
Be available to work night shift, weekends and holidays
Possess record of stable and regular previous employment
Have a proven record of dependability
Martz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact Steven Nattrass at 301-386-8300. Martz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.